Getting a much clearer idea about the topics that engage y’all.
Thank you for the likes, RTs and replies.
- “Think Crank Width” => consider the “what & why”
- Peloton stock saddle should be swapped for men
- Your Endurance Zones: HERE & HERE & HERE & MINE
- Marco’s tweet on zones, my take and a guest appearance by Doc H
- Monsy swims of the week
- Brady’s massive thread on weekly training – optimal is about getting yourself back to normal
- Hamstring One Pager => the easiest gains happen when we think we’re awful – don’t let pride prevent progress!
- Calum and I are doing a case study on his bike zones
- 38 years of squats – don’t let momentum carry you to injury
- Archive Saturday was Strength Focused – I started weak
- Getting stuff done by giving others the OK to say no
- Reduce drama – free your mind from other’s choices
- An example of reframing scale, and shifting the goal (suicide reduction) => elite pursuation. Reframe the discussion so I don’t have to change my mind
- AC’s thread reminded me of 1,000 day pacing
- Steve on Mastery & How I Apply At Home
- Sport is a proven positive intervention – Steve’s thread & How I Apply At Home
- Mimetic contagion via Luke (read his book Wanting)
- No Zeros – applies to every domain
- Finance gave me the skills, capital and wisdom to leave