A year ago, I laid out a vision for my life at 45. Four months later, I had made significant progress and shared that process with an outline of What To Keep.
With ten months until I’m 45, I find myself slipping backwards.
- Twitter followers creeping up
- Constantly checking Twitter #connect for validation/approval
- Checking Twitter #discover as often as I used to check Google News
Perhaps I have seasonal dissatisfaction disorder and this will clear once I’m able to ride more.
Sounds like I need to:
- Get Twitter off my phone
- Check Twitter every other hour (now to April); then every 4th hour (May); then 2x per day (June)
- Declutter the seven spaces where I spend most of my time (office, kitchen, living room, bedroom, car, garage and closet).
Perhaps I’m over-sensitive to the fatigue I experience from clutter and kid noise. Just in case, I actioned #1 and scheduled #3 across the next week.
Clutter seems to require constant clearing!