- This thread contains Howard’s excellent article about treatment bias. Treat the self-identity as well as the injury! Also HERE
- When it comes to ultra endurance, AC reminds us that there is no fate but what you make
- A thread on visualization – this worked for calming my internal experience of open water
Getting The Body You Want
- I contributed to Brady’s thread about eating on easy days
- More information isn’t the answer for Big Guys Losing Weight => thread and article link. Think in terms of 1,000 day pacing and remember “not eating” is a losing strategy.
- Jumps & Plyos are prehab for life – don’t accept the common experience as your personal baseline!
Personal Real Estate can be a high-hassle asset but it has benefits, some hidden
- Archive Saturday was Lessons from my Divorce
- Three Lessons from hitting a dozen ski resorts
- We are the editor and owner of our lives. Five questions you can ask about work, your business and your inner circle.
- Workout Wednesday on the benefits of Bar Work
- I contributed to another thread on lactate testing – don’t “step” past your physiological markers
- I pulled together my getting started strength tips into a Single Page for you – MAKE A COPY if you want to edit. View rights are open, edit rights are closed in the Google Doc.
- Monz kept it rolling with weekly swims