Please like, share, follow and retweet so I can see where our interests overlap.
Tuesday: 20 years after winning, I looked back on Ultraman Hawaii on Twitter.
- Attempting the impossible changes our lives in unexpected ways
- We can be unaware of our limiting beliefs
- Public success can be highly addictive
- Life gives us feedback
- Don’t quit, change the game
- Metabolic Fitness Matters
- Stay Humble
Wednesday I shared a worked example linking time and money for the self-employed on Twitter
In the home gym thread are two goals of mine: hang with my kids through my early 60s and hoist my carry-on (with ease) at 80!
Saturday I shared Losing Five To Ten from my WordPress archive. It’s on the impact of elite environments.
I was asked about asset allocation by a reader on Twitter and pointed towards a PDF, a book and free Vanguard resources.