Top Five Threads
- Doing Hard Things based on Steve’s Book
- Jason’s Book: Training Essentials – lots of tips (for all) in thread
- Steady State LT1 Treadmill Test (3.4mph @ 15%) – sample tips
- Mark asks, “Do you let yourself feel superb?”
- 8 year build showing gains for my son
Workouts & Working Out
- Poker Pacing Run – developing a sense of feel
- My training block summary
- Rolling HRV on my daughter – 13 yo way different than 53 yo!
- Better stress capture for running load with Jason
- Georges’ thread on training protocol is Twitter Gold!
- “Easy” depends on YOUR response, not your protocol
- Protocol won’t be the defining factor of your journey
- Monsy Elite Swims – next Tuesday she has a treat for you!
- Structuring an Endurance Ride with Dan & AC
- HR suppression thread with links
- Muscle damage & loading with AC
- Tracking athletic kids to top schools
- The Preschool Years – tips for overwhelmed parents
- Write the book you need for your practice, and keep the rights!
- Take the hit you know you can handle – avoiding Long COVID
- BlackMagic helps me interact with my readers
- Depleters, under-eaters, should set a weight floor
- Be willing to make simple changes (sleep example)